Fabian Geyrhalter is the Founder and Principal of FINIEN, a consultancy specialized in turning ventures into brands.
Geyrhalter has been published internationally by the likes of The Washington Post, The Huffington Post and Graphis. He has written about branding for publications including Mashable and Entrepreneur and is a columnist for Inc. An active jury member of the Academy of Interactive & Visual Arts and winner of numerous design awards, including 23 American Graphic Design Awards, Geyrhalter is often invited to judge international design competitions. He served as an adjunct professor at USC and Art Center College of Design and is an Advisory Board Member of the Santa Monica College. Geyrhalter is a frequent speaker and mentor to entrepreneurs worldwide, a “Global 100″ mentor at the Founder Institute and author of the #1 best selling book “How to Launch a Brand.” He is further serving as consulting Executive Creative Strategist at Urban Insight, a leading technology consulting firm, managing the intersection of brand vision and creative digital strategy.
At the age of 21, he became Creative Director at Insyght, developing corporate identity and collateral projects for pharmaceutical industry giants like Pfizer and Lilly. He later served as Creative Lead at Genex, an Adweek Top 50 Interactive Agency, overseeing the emerging online media account for the luxury automotive brand Acura.
For 12 years he has been running the highly successful branding and graphic design agency Geyrhalter & Co, working for clients such as The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, Goodwill, Brandman University, W Hotels, CO-OP Financial Services, USC, Evolution Juice, The City Of Los Angeles and John Varvatos.
Geyrhalter was born in Vienna, Austria and is a graduate of Art Center College of Design.
Speaking & Workshop Inquiries
Fabian Geyrhalter is a frequent speaker at conferences and universities worldwide and holds branding workshops at incubators and corporations. Rates are negotiable for speeches, depending on content and audience, and business air travel and local accommodations will need to be covered. Please contact Fabian directly via firstname.lastname@example.org about workshop details and to inquire about current availability.
How to Launch a Brand
Based on the bestselling book ‘How to Launch a Brand’, Fabian Geyrhalter shares expert insights derived from over a decade of professional experience transforming new companies from ideation phase to tangible brand realities. Learn about the process of creating a strong brand, from the necessary steps to avoiding mishaps during a fast-paced brand launch:
- Creating a Strong Foundation – Your Brand Platform
- Naming Your Venture in a Meaningful Way
- Timeless Identity Design Creation
- Your Brand Atmosphere Touch Points
This talk is catered to early stage companies and will provide attendees with actionable insights and step by step notes on how to launch their new product or service as a brand.
Audience: Entrepreneurs, Startups, Founders
Laying the Foundation for your New Brand (Speech)
Fabian Geyrhalter walks the audience through the steps of creating a strong foundation that will help turn an idea into a brand that will attract a specific target audience:
- Find out what you need to do to dig deep into the essence of your brand to help you build a foundation that will guide the brand’s future
- Learn how to analyze the visual/verbal aspects of your competitors and develop a plan that will enable you to set your brand apart
- Discover how target audience personas bring your audience to life to help you formulate a brand strategy that will connect with them on an emotional level
- Learn how the personality archetype of your brand can act as a guide in the creation of your brand’s tonality and look-and-feel
Audience: Entrepreneurs, Startups, Founders
Laying the Foundation for your New Brand (1-Day Workshop)
Based on the #1 Amazon Bestselling book ‘How to Launch a Brand’, this 1-day intensive will give you the opportunity to work hands-on with Fabian Geyrhalter, Principal of FINIEN, to develop a Brand Platform for your new venture. Fabian will use his 13 years of experience working with clients such as Evolution, Goodwill, and the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, to walk you through the process of launching a new brand and work closely with you to accomplish the following:
- Formulate a brand introspective that will dig deep into the essence of your brand and help you build a foundation that will guide the brand’s future
- Analyze the visual/verbal aspects of your competitors and develop a plan that will enable you to set your brand apart
- Create target audience personas that will bring your audience to life and help you formulate a brand strategy that will connect with them on an emotional level
- Discover the personality archetype of your brand which will act as a guide in the creation of your brand’s tonality and look-and-feel
- Learn what makes a great company name and analyze your own company name if you already have one selected
Be ready to work — preferably with your laptop or tablet in hand. At the conclusion of the workshop you will have created the core of your Brand Platform for your company or product. This document is the foundation upon which your entire brand will be built and will act as your launch manifesto and guide.
Audience: Entrepreneurs/Startup Groups with a well-formulated new business idea
Art Center College of Design
California Institute of Technology (Caltech)
California Women’s Conference
Concept to Code (TV Show – On-Air Mentor)
Exploration Institute Summit
Founder Institute Los Angeles
Founder Institute Orange County
Founder Institute Silicon Valley
Founder Institute San Diego
Founder Institute San Francisco
Founder Institute Zagreb
Techweek Los Angeles
Internet Hungary Conference, Budapest
Loyola Marymount University (LMU)
Miami Ad School (‘Industry Hero’)
New York Institute of Technology (NYIT)
Plug And Play Tech Center
Santa Monica College (SMC)
THINK 15, Colorado
University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA)
University of California, Irvine (UCI)
University of Southern California (USC)
University of Zagreb, Croatia
Wolves Summit, Warsaw
Women Founders Network
Wonder Women Tech